Here at Earlton RV we strive to provide every customer with a quality Product they will enjoy for years to come at competitive prices.
Earlton RV promises to disclose all charges and fees associated with your purchase.
The Value of the Administration Fee
On your behalf, we will…
- Register your RV’s warranty forms with the manufacturer.
- Register all additional warranties purchase.
- Register or clear your unit of liens.
- Register any life, critical illness, accident & health and gap insurance protection
- Obtain credit card information and shop it at various institutions for the best possible lending rate.
- Process all necessary financing and registration forms for the lending institutions.
- Facilitate the registration of your RV with RV Care, a network of top independent dealers across Canada who work together to support their customers. All RV Care dealers meet a rigorous set of standards and are required to abide by a strict Code of Ethics.
- Facilitate the registration of your RV with the Ministry of Transportation and complete all the necessary government documents in accordance with Ontario Legislation which may include: License plates, renewals, safety standards certificates or accident reports.
- Draw up a legal Bill of Sale.
- Propane certification has been done by a certified RV Technician.
- Propane tanks have been filled.
- Gas tank on motorized unit has been filled.
- 30 Days Warranty on major appliances (fridge, furnace, stove, water pump, converter, water heater…).
The Management and Staff sincerely thank you for your business. Our Dealership policy is to be responsible for the products and services we deliver. We begin this responsibility by delivering your vehicle the right way and on time. We strive to keep this commitment to you. The Managers and Staff are available to you at anytime to ensure that you are…